My second print exchange involvement...
* The Exchange involves creating an edition of 10 prints in any traditional printmaking technique.
* The paper size is to be 12X12cm with the printed image within that size. The works will be displayed in CD cases.
* Of the 10 copies, one print will be donated for exhibition and sale - the proceeds pledged to The World Society for the Protection of Animals-WSPA.
* A second copy will be kept by the organisers for exhibition in various gallery venues.
* The prints will be exhibited initially at the Milk Factory Gallery in Bowral. There is an online exhibition also ... http://annieday.wix.com/animalia-exchange# or www.annieday.com.au
*The remaining 8 prints will be exchanged with all printmakers in random selection.
* Monday July 1st is the deadline for entries.
Final Collagraph print colour scheme- Phthalo blue with a yellow and red rub.
The Collagraph printing block is constructed on thin card using various collaged materials and then sealed.
The final Collagraph Print edition which will be noted as a EV edition which means Edition varie. Because of the painterly nature of the inking technique it is difficult for me to gain exactly the same result with every print.